Affordable, Dedicated Wind Instrument
- Glass-bonded backlit monochrome LCD display lens avoids fogging
- Large, easy-to-read black digits on white or customizable background colors for high contrast and high visibility in all lighting conditions
- 2 data fields and a digital wind rose simultaneously display true and apparent wind data, Steer Pilot, boat speed and more
- Displays true and apparent wind speed and wind angles, true wind direction, boat speed, speed over ground, VMG, heading, course over ground and closed haul
- NMEA 2000® network and ANT technology interfaces
It's Easy to See the Data You Need
If you own a 20- to 40-foot sailboat with no wind system or an older wind system onboard, then GNX Wind marine instrument is an excellent choice to provide the accurate, reliable data you need to make confident decisions.
GNX Wind features a high-visibility, glass-bonded backlit monochrome LCD display with customizable backlight colors making it easy to see from nearly any angle at a distance. Background colors can be customized to nearly any color preference to provide the contrast and visibility that work best in any lighting condition. It interfaces through the NMEA 2000 network to show 2 data fields and a digital wind rose simultaneously to display true and apparent wind data, Steer Pilot, boat speed and more. Auto-scroll feature rotates through screens for easy, hands-free operation. Low power consumption of 350 mW daylight (no backlight) and 400 mW nighttime (mid-level backlight) is perfect for sailboats. Customizable configurations include more than 15 important marine parameters for wind, speed and navigation. Installs easily, either flush or flat mount. It can even wirelessly connect to a compatible chartplotter or quatix® 3 GPS marine smartwatch to stream wind data directly to your wrist. Also available in a GNX Wired Sail Pack.